MY GO TO SMOOTHIE
I love making smoothies at home; usually as a mid-morning snack or post-workout after the gym.
And I always make them with the exact same ingredients, including WheyBox protein powder (because it is absolutely delicious!) You can use my code LOTTIERAINBOW to get 20% off WheyBox protein - they even do vegan protein too! There are so many flavours to choose from and it comes in convenient individual sachets so is perfect for taking to work, to the gym, on holiday or simply using at home. I love the variety and it is hands down the best protein I've ever had for both taste and mixability. Order your box here! (My favourites are coconut, gingerbread and strawberry - you can thank me later...)
Oh and sorry for the lack of actual smoothie pictures but I post them all the time on my Instagram story, they're not that aesthetically pleasing because spinach + berries usually makes them brown, and I'm too eager to drink it to take any fancy pictures...
- 1 banana
- 1 big handful of fresh spinach
- 1 small handful of blueberries
- 1 sachet of WheyBox protein - I usually use Coconut but also love Banana or Vanilla in my smoothies!
- 1 small handful of frozen fruit (usually frozen raspberries or pineapple) - this is great for making the smoothie extra cold
- Liquid - usually a bit of water and a bit of coconut milk but I also love adding Vita Coco coconut water as well! Just add a dash of liquid of your choice and then add more depending on how thick you like your smoothies!
Simply add all of the above ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, adding more liquid if needed. The WheyBox protein usually adds great flavour so you shouldn't need any honey or other sweeteners! It also makes the smoothie thicker and more filling with 20g of protein!