Hello October! Here are some of the things that I have been loving so far this Autumn. Ranging from Game of Thrones mugs, new London restaurant finds, and my favourite whey protein. It’s time to surround yourself with comfort and cosiness; winter is coming…
1. Gymshark Flex Leggings & Bra
Super comfortable, figure hugging, and supportive, the newest range of Flex leggings and Flex sports bra are here and better than ever beforeThere are plenty of colours to choose from but this light grey marl and turquoise is my favourite set. Click here to shop the range! #FlexOnEm
2. Marble Phone Case & MacBook SkinI have been obsessed with my new MacBook skin (why have I never had one before!?) and my personalised phone case thanks to CaseApp. Check them out for affordable iPhone cases and MacBook skins – you can choose designs or create your own! The marble notebook is from Primark, coffee by Lavazza (the best coffee ever) and this book brings me on to my next favourite…
3. Rushing Woman’s SyndromeDr. Libby Weaver is rescuing me with her book ‘Rushing Woman’s Syndrome’ all about how to stay healthy (mentally and physically) in today’s busy world. If you often feel stressed, pressured or like life is getting on top of you, in a way that is impacting your mental health, then you need this book in your life. It will literally speak to you, give you perspective, teach you how to slow down and make you realise that everything will be okay. This is me in my favourite spot in my new dressing gown (Marks and Spencer hollaaaa) trying to restore my sanity. Time spent investing in yourself will never be wasted time.
4. WheyBox Protein
I have been reunited with my favourite protein after many months. I have posted about them before on here but they deserve a second mention because they are SO convenient and SO delicious.If you want variety posted straight to your door then you need to check WheyBox out – it is the most convenient whey to get your protein fix!Pssst. Coconut is my all time favourite
5. Central 23 Jon Snow mugI mean come on, is there anything better than Jon Snow on a mug that says coffee is coming!? If you are a Game of Thrones fan, or know anyone who is, then this is THE best gift of all time. They also have one which says tea is coming if you’re not a coffee lover… Check Central 23 out for the best gifts and greetings cards. Christmas sorted!
6. Ahi Poke – healthy, Hawaiin foodI think I quite literally ate a rainbow the other night at Ahi Poke near Tottenham Court Road in London. And when it comes to the toppings, go hard or go home right? With a base of quinoa, brown rice and kale you can build your own bowl with fresh fish and all the deliciousness from avocado, to pineapple, red cabbage and crispy onions! And with two locations in London, it is the perfect nutritious lunch or dinner fix. Visit their website here to drool over the menu and find your nearest location. And do not leave without the energy balls for dessert, they are out of this world good!
7. Borough Market & Greenwich ObservatoryIf this doesn’t scream October to you then I don’t know what does. Something I am loving this Autumn is strolling around markets (especially food related ones..) and parks. There is little better than walking through crunchy leaves and seeing the beautiful colours of Autumn, and even better when it comes with no cost; unless you go crazy and buy all of the pumpkins of course.And if you are looking for a new happy place, then my new favourite is Greenwich observatory, and living close by is a huge bonus. You can see the whole of London and there is enough nature to last you a lifetime – I highly recommend coming here if you live in London or are visiting and haven’t yet been.
8. Battle Oats barsIf you’re a snacker like me, or you’re always on-the-go and need a filling snack, then you will love Battle Oats. High in protein, there are a range of flavours including White Chocolate Coconut and Cranberry & Blueberry which are two of my favourites. And excellent news, they also now do Protein Cookies! See the full ranges here
9. Gingerbread Green TeaLiterally Autumn in a mug. This Twinings green tea is the perfect warmer, incredibly good for your insides, and tastes delicious. And it’s even better when it matches your decor! All my cushions are from Matalan and I am obsessed.
10. Home DecorFollowing on from number 9, I have become a little obsessed with home decor since moving into our new flat. Ikea has quite literally thrown up in my living room and I don’t think I’ve ever had so many candles out (or been so in love with a plant before). I have just uploaded a full Flat Tour on my YouTube so check that out here if you want home/room inspiration, want to know where everything is from, or if you are just super nosey and love these sorts of videos like me because you like looking in people’s cupboards and drawers.
And that concludes my October favourites! Thank you for reading and I hope that you have enjoyed, and that it has given you some ideas/inspiration 🙂 As always, I post a lot more content on my Instagram and YouTube so please follow and subscribe if you’d like to see more xoxo