It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And that is precisely why I am back in the kitchen baking. I’m sorry it has been a while but you will L O V E these healthy Gingerbread Men with no sugar and gluten free; they even have protein in thanks to Whey Box who not only make the best protein when it comes to taste, texture and convenience, but also have GINGERBREAD protein. Get ready to transform your oats, shakes and baking this Christmas! Use LOTTIEWHEYBOX to get 15% off a one off box here so that you can try all of the 10 flavours for yourself, and create these delicious little gingerbread men for yourself and for loved ones this Christmas (the individual sachets would also make the best stocking fillers!)
Makes 8-10 Gingerbread Men
– 60g gingerbread protein (2 sachets)
– 100g ground almonds
– 100g coconut flour (or can use 200g total of ground almonds instead)
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp ground ginger
– pinch of salt
– 100g coconut oil
– 1 egg, beaten
– 2 tbsp coconut milk
– 1 tbsp honey
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then add the egg, melted coconut oil, coconut milk and honey and stir until a dough is formed.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough and cut out your gingerbread men (cookie cutters from Rober Dyas).
- Place onto grease proof paper on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave to cool slightly then tuck in.
Enjoy and check out my latest video where I make them on camera!